With the same family ownership since 1964, Morrow-Meadows Corporation is proud to be one of the most established, diversified, and respected companies in our industry. We value our longevityÂ and the dedication of our employees, many of whom are second generation. We are proud of the fact that we have 25 employeesÂ who have been with the company for over 30 years, 98 who have been with us for over 20 years andÂ over 340 who have been with us for over 10 years.Â Stability in leadership from our owners is a cornerstone for the long term success of Morrow-Meadows.
Family and teamwork are both core values at Morrow-Meadows and the longevity of our employees bears this out. Our working environment is second to none and our employees are encouraged to think outside the box and find better ways of doing required tasks. We have found that some of the most rewarding experiences our employees have, revolve around their creativeness and passion to be the best.
Attracting and keeping the most talented people in the industry is a key to the stability and success of our corporation. Morrow-Meadows Corporation has structured our benefits package to ensure our employees are well compensated for their time and effort. Listed below are some key benefits all employees enjoy:
- Three Medical Benefit Options
- HMO â€“ Health Maintenance Organization
- POS â€“ Open Access Managed Care
- HSA â€“ Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Wellness Program
- 401 (k) Plan with employer matching contribution up to $5,000 per employee annually
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Eight paid Holidays plus your birthday – So. California
- Nine paid Holidays plus your birthday – No. California
- Paid Vacation
- The compensation package will be commensurate to the experience and requirements of the position
Long Term Commitment:
If you are looking to be a part of the best team in the electrical contracting industry, you need not look any farther. Our goal of challenging and supporting our employees makes the difference between having a job, and having a career. Morrow-Meadows is an equal opportunity employer.Â Click on the Now Hiring tab to see all current open positions.